Rexoseal RV is a high quality white elastomeric liquid. Our RV roof replacement kit is perfect for metal, plastic, vinyl, rubber, wood, foam, fiberglass and aluminum roofs. Our rubber roof coating for RV’s is an easy do-it-yourself system with instructional videos available. No special tools or skills required. Our product will save you thousands on your next repair or replacement of your RV Roof.
Advantages of using Rexoseal’s RV Roof Replacement Kit
- Easy do-it-yourself system and instructional videos with no special tools or skills required.
- Fully adhered, lightweight and less costly installation.
- Silane-modified to improve tensile strength, elasticity, corrosion resistance, and adhesion to inorganic substrates.
- Extremely tough with added UV protection to withstand extreme environmental conditions.
- No inexpensive calcium carbonate whitening fillers which chalk and wash off over time.
- Non-hazardous reinforcing minerals added to provide whiteness, prevent cracks with very high durability, gloss retention and chalk resistance for exterior applications.
- High solids content (55 to 60%).
- Can be applied over wood, metal, aluminum, concrete, rubber, and fiberglass.
- Once applied, seams will be completely sealed and you will never have to use caulking again.
- Maintains flexibility in extreme cold and hot conditions.
- Added mildewcide and microbicide protection against mold, algae and microbial growth.
- Easy maintenance for the life of the roof.
- Environmentally friendly and non-flammable.
- Custom colors available.
- 10 year limited warranty, but with periodic recoating will last the lifetime of the RV.